This page is to give advice and guidance to patients on a how to manage their long term conditions, how to deal with minor injury and illness that doesn't require treatment for a clinician and give patients advice on several topics.
Covid 19 20th Jan 2021
- Please play your part in keeping Bristol safe. Remember to:
- Stay at home where possible
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you must get a test, and you and your household must self-isolate whilst you wait for the result
- Only meet one person from another household for outdoor exercise
- Wear a face covering when in supermarkets or on public transport
- Wash your hands regularly, particularly after using frequently touched surfaces
- Stay two metres apart from anybody you do not live with or is not in your support bubble.
- Around 1 in 3 people with COVID-19 don’t have symptoms. At this critical time, we cannot risk further spread and pressure on our health services. Please do not mix socially with anybody not in your household or support bubble – act as if you’ve got it.
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe and helping the NHS
For further government guidance, visit: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/national-lockdown-stay-at-home.
If you have any queries or are in need of support, please contact: PH.Business@bristol.gov.uk
111 online is a fast and convenient alternative to the 111 phone service and provides an option for people who want to access 111 digitally.
Your needs will be assessed and you will be given advice about whether you need:
- Treat yourself at home
- Go to a Primary Care Centre
If you need face to face medical attention you may be asked to attend a Primary Care Centre.
Click here to access NHS 111 online or call 111 to speak to a staff member.